Whether you are applying for an initial visa to travel to the UK, looking to extend your stay or seeking settlement in the UK, our immigration team can assist with all aspects of preparing a successful UK visa application.
We deal with all sorts of issues and offer our help and services to those in all stages of the process. We take pride in our ability to resolve complicated immigration or VISA related matters for our clients in the most efficient and respectful manner.
We cover a wide range of cases across many different areas;
- Investment Visas - Tier 1 Investor visas, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas, Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visas, Prospective Entrepreneur visas;
- Partner and Family Visas - Spouse visas, Civil Partner visas, Unmarried Partner visas, Fiance visas, Adult Dependent Relative visas and Child visas;
- EEA Nationals and Family - EEA Family Permits, EEA Residence Cards, EEA Permanent Residence Cards, EEA Registration Certificates, EEA Permanent Registration Certificates, EEA Derivative Residence Cards;
- Work Visas - Tier 1 General Highly Skilled visas, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas, Tier 2 General Skilled Worker visas, Tier 2 ICT visas, Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas, Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas, UK Ancestry visas;
- Short Stay Visas - General Visitor visas, Business Visitor Visas, Permitted Paid Engagement visas, Private Medical Treatment visas, Entertainer Visitor visas, Marriage Visitor visas, Parent of a Child at School visas, Sports Visitor visas, Child Visitor visas;
- Study Visas - Tier 4 General Student visas, Tier 4 Child Student visas, Student Visitor visas;
- Settlement in the UK - Settlement by Investment, Settlement visas for Family and Partners, Work related Settlement, ILR on grounds of Long Residence, Returning Resident visas;
- British Citizenship - British Citizenship by Naturalisation, British Citizenship by Registration, British Citizenship by Acquisition;
- Human Rights and Asylum – Leave to remain on Family and Private Life grounds, Refugee status.
Whether you and your family are applying to visit, study, extension of leave, business entrepreneur, settlement or nationality in the UK under UK Immigration Law or EU Regulations, or your business requires assistance with employee applications/appeals or wish to seek asylum our team of immigration solicitors can help you. We can assist and provide a high quality service, and guide you through every step of the process of your case.
Immigration can be confusing and stressful, especially if you don’t know where to turn for help and advice. We know there is a lot of information out there and it’s often difficult to determine what is factual. This is where we can help.
As a well-known law firm based in East London, we specialise in UK immigration and are here to provide support with all types of concerns, issues and much more. We have a strong reputation within the local area and are a popular choice for those seeking representation on aspects related to the immigration process. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly and reliable service and delivering best solution at all times
We aim to support you through the process and most importantly, to take the stress and worry off your shoulders. Every case we handle is dealt with efficiently and we always ensure we remain sensitive to our clients’ needs and concerns at all times. We listen and handle every case individually.
Whether you are making an application or need to seek advice on what to do next – we can help.
For expert advice and assistance with a UK visa application, contact us on 020 3288 1011.